By Allāh, no, not yet. They still exist in the loins of men and wombs of women. Whenever a chief would appear from among them he would be cut down till the last of them would turn thieves and robbers. 
 This prophesy of Amīr al-mu’minīn also proved true word by word. Every chief of Khārijites who rose was put to sword. A few of their chiefs who were badly put to death are mentioned here:
1) Nāfi‘ ibn Azraq al-Ḥanafi: the largest group of the Khārijites namely al-Azāriqah is named after him. He was killed by Salamah al-Bāhili during encounter with the army of Muslim ibn ‘Ubays.
2) Najdah ibn ‘Amir: the an-Najadāt al-‘Ādhiriyyah sect of Khārijites is named after him. Abu Fudayk al-Khāriji got him killed.
3) ‘Abdullah ibn Ibad at-Tamimi: the sect Ibadite (Ibadiyyah) is named after him. He was killed during encounter with ‘Abdullah ibn Muḥammad ibn ‘Aṭiyyah.
4) Abu Bayhas Hayṣam ibn Jābir aḍ-Ḍuba‘i: the sect of al-Bayhasiyyah is named after him. ‘Uthman ibn Ḥayyan al-Murri the governor of Medina got his hands and feet severed and then killed him.
5) ‘Urwah ibn Udayyah at-Tamimi : Ziyād ibn Abīh killed him during the reign of Mu‘āwiyah.
6) Qatari ibn al-Fujā'h al-Māzini at-Tamimi : when he encountered the army of Sufyin ibn al-Abrad al-Kalbi in Tabarastān then Sawrah ibn al-Hurr ad-Dārimi killed him.
7) Abu Bilal Mirdas ibn Udayyah at-Tamimi : was killed in encounter with ‘Abbas ibn Akhḍar al-Māzini.
8) Shawdhab al-Khāriji al-Yashkuri: was killed during encounter with Sa‘id ibn ‘Amr al-Ḥarashi.
9) Ḥawtharah ibn Wadā‘ al-Asadi: was killed at the hands of a man of Banu Ṭayyi‘
10) al-Mustawrid ibn ‘Ullafah at-Taymi: was killed by Ma'qil ibn Qays ar-Riyahi in the reign of Mu‘āwiyah.
11) Shabib ibn Yazid ash-Shaybāni: died by being drowned in river.
12) ‘Imrān ibn al-Ḥarith ar-Rāsibi : was killed in the battle of Dulāb.
13, 14) Zaḥḥāf aṭ-Ṭā‘i and Qurayb ibn Murrah al-Azdi : were killed in encounter with Banu Ṭāḥiyah.
15) az-Zubayr ibn ‘Ali as-Saliṭi at-Tamimi: was killed in encounter with ‘Attāb ibn Warqā' ar-Riyāḥi.
16) ‘Ali ibn Bashir ibn al-Māhuz al-Yarbu‘i : al-Ḥajjāj ibn Yusuf ath-Thaqafi got him killed.
17) ‘Ubaydullah ibn Bashir: was killed in encounter with al-Muhallab ibn Abi Sufrah in the battle of Dūlāb.
18) Abu'l-Wāzi‘ ar-Rāsibi : a man in the graveyard of BanūYashkur felled a wall on him and killed him.
19) ‘Abdu Rabbah aṣ-Ṣaghir: was killed in encounter withal-Muhallab ibn Abi Ṣufrah.
20) al-Walid ibn-Ṭarif ash-Shaybāni : was killed in encounter with Yazid ibn Mazyad ash-Shaybāni.
21-24) ‘Abdullah ibn Yahya al-Kindi, al-Mukhtar ibn ‘Awf al-Azdi (Abu Ḥamzah ash-Shāri), Abrahah ibn aṣ-Ṣabbaḥand Balj ibn ‘Uqbah al-Asadi: were killed by ‘Abd al-Malik ibn ‘Aṭiyyah as-Sa‘di in the reign of Marwan ibn Muḥammad (the last of Umayyads caliph).